We’re now offering our free Asset Protection seminar online
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
ASSET PROTECTION WEBINAR
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM PESKY CREDITORS, LAWSUITS, AND UNHAPPY EMPLOYEES
- Do you own a business?
- Do you lay awake at night worried that the business you have worked so hard to build could be taken away from you in an instant due to a lawsuit?
- Are you concerned about what will happen to your business and its assets after you pass away?
- Would your family be able to continue the business if you were not around?
- Are you 100% sure that your business partners wouldn’t and couldn’t screw your family out of their fair share?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this FREE 90-minute asset protection webinar is for YOU!
On Wednesday, February 23, 2022, from 12:00pm – 1:30pm, asset protection attorney Justin Stivers is going to be breaking down the basics of how to make sure you, the business owner, preserves the wealth and business that you have worked so hard to create!
You do NOT want to miss this.
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Justin Stivers for a special ONLINE 90-minute presentation! You will learn how legal strategies can be implemented to make your wishes known, keep peace in your family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
This FREE event is being sponsored by your business attorney Jessica C. Portalatin. Jessica thought this topic was EXTREMELY important for you, a business owner to learn about and invited Justin to share his knowledge on the topic so that you are informed and ultimately, protected.
This 90-minute webinar is jam-packed with some extremely practical, easy to understand information.
You are going to learn:
- How to protect your business and its assets from being taken from you by disgruntled employees;
- What you need to do to make sure your wealth and legacy transfers to your loved ones after you pass;
- How to make sure your partners don’t screw your family member out of their share of the business;
- What type of estate planning documents you MUST have;
- And much, much more!
Asset Protection Planning for Business Owners Webinar
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
12:00pm - 1:30pm EST
Attorney Justin Stivers
Attorney Jessica C. Portalatin
You might have heard of a Revocable Trust, a Living Trust, or an Irrevocable Trust and are unsure the difference. Maybe you have even been told that Trusts are only for the super-wealthy and you don’t need one. Or maybe you think they are complicated and not worth the headache. Well, that could not be further from the truth.
Actually, Trusts are a simple and easy way to make sure that your assets are protected from creditors, lawsuits and that annoying son-in-law. They are also an effective way to make sure your family does not go through the probate process after you pass away. Having a Trust will save your family thousands of dollars in attorneys fees and possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes. Not to mention, having a Trust will make sure your kids won’t be at each other’s throats fighting over who gets your lazy-boy chair.
So, if you are a business owner or you have an interest in the company you work for, this asset protection webinar is for YOU!
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, and feel free to invite a friend.
See Larger Map Get Directions